Follow Up from this past Sunday
본문
설교자
분류
날짜
2015-09-24
Greetings All,
This past Sunday the students from Korean Bible Church joined students from AA Korean Church in worship.  I wanted just to send a short follow up note to you about this time.
Our KBC students brought instruments so that they could lead in worship service, too.  Although I had visited the room before Sunday, I had not realized just how limited in space we would be!  But I want to say to you that I was really blessed by the instrumental music they played.  The room was small, space was quite limited, but God really did work through the music.  Earlier I sent email to our students expressing my thanks for the music, but I wanted to report to you as well.
The other thing I would share with you about this past Sunday was that the AA Korean Church students were incredibly-- remarkably-- helpful and thoughtful.  Over the decades, I suppose I have been in quite a few different churches in various places.  I honestly cannot remember a time when the youth were more thoughtful or ready to serve then what we encountered Sunday at AA Korean Church.  They really did make us feel welcomed and appreciated.
That's all for now!  Thanks for your prayers and support.  This past Sunday was a special day to worship together with the students from our churches.
Pastor Tom H.

주제선택:
  • 제목This weekend!
  • 본문
  • 설교자 Tom Humphreys
  • 설교일2015-03-28
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  다음  맨끝

RECENT POSTS

RECENT COMMENTS