Mother's Day and more
본문
설교자
Tom Humphreys
분류
날짜
2015-05-08
Hi All,
As we anticipate a HOT :) and maybe rainy Mother's Day weekend, I wanted to send a few notes to you.
  • So the attachment includes a few thoughts about Mom's Day.  Actually, it includes some questions for you to ask your Mom about... herself.  These questions were given to me, and I pass them along.  So if you have some time, and your Mom feels like talking, you might enjoy picking out a couple of these to hear some good 'Mom stories'.
  • Also, I will need to sit down at lunch on Sunday with all students who have participated in Foundations 2015 these past weeks.  We will have a few things to discuss and complete so let's talk at lunch on Sunday.

Mother’s Day:  possible questions with your Mom for discussion… It’s probably best just to pick one of two unless you really really have a lot of time!!

v Did you have a bicycle and what was it like?

v Describe a favorite childhood friend and something you did with her or him.

v Did it snow very much when you were a child?  Tell something about it.  What did you do?

v Think back, was there a teacher who had a great influence on you?

v What were the favorite places to go with your family when you were young?

v What are any memories you have of your grandparents?

v Where did your grandparents live?  What was their home like?  Did it have a certain smell or look?

v What is the most exciting place that you have ever been?  What made it exciting?

v What is your favorite scripture?

Thanks and look forward to seeing you soon :)
P Tom

주제선택:
  • 제목Greetings All!
  • 본문
  • 히트2110
  • 설교자
  • 설교일2015-09-26
  • 제목This weekend!
  • 본문
  • 히트1312
  • 설교자 Tom Humphreys
  • 설교일2015-03-28